It’s that time of the year. Cake pop recipe is here. Halloween is here and these are deliciously and devilishly healthy treats. A perfect dessert for any occasion. It’s full of healthy fats, protein, and rich chocolate. Adaptable to many diets – diabetic-friendly, keto, low carb, and sugar-free.
- 3/4 cup almond flour
- 3/4 cup whey protein
- 3/4 cup serve
- 1/2 cup cacao powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- pinch salt
- 3 large eggs at room temperature
- 2 tbsp pecan butter
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 1/2 cup ripple milk, unsweetened
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 cup Lily's
- 1 tsp coconut oil
To add in the cake crumbles
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- 2 tsp coconut oil
- 2 tbsp cream cheese
Preparing the cake
- Preheat teh oven at 350°F and line a parchment paper in a 9 x 9 baking pan
- Mix all dry ingredients in a bowl and mix
- Mix all wet ingredients in a sepearate bowl and mix well
- Add dry ingredients in teh wet ingrediens and mix well
- Bake at 350°F at 20-24 minutes
- Let it cool for 10-15 minutes
- Once cooled then use your hands to crumble the cake into smallpieces
Preparing the cake crumb
- Add 2 tbsp cream cheese, soft at romm temperature
- 2 tsp coconut oil, melted
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips melted - I used milk chocolate
Preparing the chocolate dip
- Melt the chocolate chips in the microwave for 30 sec then add coconut butter and microwave for 15 sec. If you do it 45 sec at once it starts to crystallize.
- Dip the stick in the chocolate and poke them into the cake.
- Place them in the fridge for a few minutes -5 min.
- Then dip the entire cake pop and stand them up on Styrofoamto set.
- You can pop them in the fridge to set faster.