Fast food made simple and healthy. These delicious chicken tenders are perfect for the next time you have a party. Kids love it and so do adults 😉. These are gluten-free made with almond and coconut flour. Use my favorite primal kitchen spicy ketchup for an extra kick.
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 3 pound chicken breast organic or from local farm
- 1 large egg
- 2 tbsp ripple milk
- 1/2 tsp ginger powder
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1/4 tsp cayenne
- 2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- 1/2 tsp dried basil
- Preheat the oven 375°F
- Line hte baking sheet wiht a parchment paper
- Cut the chicken into strips
- Whisk the egg + ripple milk in a bowl set aside
- In another bowl add the flours + the spices and mix well
- First coat each chicken piece in the eggs mixture
- Then coat the piece in the flour mixture - you may need to pat down flour with had as it can fall off easy.
- Place it on the baking pan
- Bake at 17 minutes
- Then broil for 3 minutes if you want the chicken to get that beautiful golden hue.