The pumpkin season inspires this dish for those who feel limited to indulge in desserts because of health issues. Guilt-free pumpkin brownies to the rescue!
Pumpkin Brownies with pumpkin seeds chocolate topped are a decadent and tempting dessert that makes for a great fall treat.
These brownies are easy to make and packed with pumpkin pie spice, pumpkin puree, and pumpkin seeds. Yes, pumpkin, everything to your heart’s content. These delicious but very nutritious brownies can be ready in an hour, so get ready to indulge!
This is a very simple recipe and takes about 15 minutes from prepping it to putting it in the oven with minimal cleanup.
Best served with a hot cup of coffee or your favorite tea in a cozy sweater.
For any leftovers, store them in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
Guilt Free Pumpkin Brownie Made Easy
- 1 1/3 cup Almond flour Blanched
- 1 tsp Pumpkin spice
- 1/4 tsp Himalayan salt
- 1 1/2 cup Brown Swerve (can easily substitute for sugar - use 3/4 cup)
- 9 tbsp Kerry gold butter salted
- 3/4 cup Pumpkin puree organic
- 3 Eggs room temperature
- 1 tbsp Vanilla extract
- 4 squares 85% cacao Lindt chocolate to drizzle and decorate
- 1/2 cup Pumpkin seeds
- Prep a 8x8 pan with parchment paper and use a cooking spray as a light mess free coating
- Preheat the oven to 350°F
- Mix all dry ingredients in a bowl and set is aside
- Mix all wet ingredients in a bowl and set it aside
- Mix wet into dry ingredients, mix well, pour into the baking pan
- Bake for 35-40 minutes or until toothpick comes out clear
- Cool on rack for 15 minutes
- While cooling melt the 4 squares of your favorite chocolate and pour over the brownies
- Sprinkle pumpkins seeds over the chocolate, any left over chocolate can be drizzled over the seeds to help them set
- Enjoy the treat guilt-free!